The ThinkSafe Training Module
- 45-minute online e-Learning module
- An interactive, comprehensive and cost-effective way of making your workplace safer
Why Health and Safety Training is a good idea
- Ensuring your workforce has up to date Health and Safety training is not only important as it's legislatively required but it’s also the right thing to do
- Evidence of Health and Safety training is a common requirement for prequalification and to get access to the work site
- Many workers have ongoing professional development requirements to maintain industry registration
Completion of the ThinkSafe Training Module
Upon successful completion of our training module you will receive a Certificate signed off by Andrew Burns, HASANZ Registered, Director of ThinkSafe.
Note that the ThinkSafe Health and Safety Training Module is only available to ThinkSafe Members. After you have purchased a Membership Plan, you will be able to purchase the training module from the Members Area.