The ThinkSafe Team
Our team of Health and Safety professionals led by Andrew Burns offers experience to ensure your workplace’s Health and Safety systems are integrated into your daily activities.
We will help you assess your workplace Health and Safety risks, tailor a solution and implement your Health and Safety system.
Health and Safety Qualifications and Registrations within our team:
- HASANZ Registered
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management (NZISM) Graduate Member
- Post Graduate Diploma Occupational Safety and Health - Massey University
- TapRoot – Incident Root Cause Analysis Team Leader
- National Examination Board In Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- Incident Cause Analysis Method (ICAM) Trained
ThinkSafe Founder Andrew Burns
Not only the ThinkSafe founder and Managing Director but also our principal consultant with oversight over all aspects of the business and involvement at all levels.
Father, surfer, adventurer, Health and Safety authority for large scale oil and gas exploration projects and devotee to getting you and your staff home safely.
A highly effective Health and Safety Manager working in some of the most remote and hostile regions of Papua New Guinea since 2011. Managing all aspects of Health and Safety from developing safety management systems and project plans, to preparing tender documents and pre-qualification capability assessments, to monitoring the actual implementation in the field.